Residential Pest Control
MPP: MONTHLY PROTECTION PLAN
Your MPP service plan includes protection from 35+ pest issues including multiple pest infestations. This package consists of monthly visits, based upon customer requirements and the nature of any seasonal infestation.
SPP: SEASONAL PROTECTION PLAN
Your SPP service plan includes three visits per year, scheduled during the following time blocks:
Spring: Mar 1st – May 31st
Summer: Jun 1st – Aug 31st
Fall: Sept 1st – Nov 30th
In addition, Your SPP service plan is transferable to the new owner if sold or to you for any new home you may purchase during the plan period!
24 Hour Service Available
Home Pest Control Services
Our plans include thorough inspection of the your entire home and activity areas, a clean out of the current pest problems, and an observation/recommendation from our trained service technicians. We also offer unlimited emergency service during normal business hours at no extra cost, with a 24 hour response window. All protected with a Written Guarantee.
- Seal cracks and holes on the outside of your home to help prevent rodents from getting inside. Be sure to check the areas where utilities and pipes enter the home. A mouse can fit through a hole the size of a dime.
- Replace loose mortar and weather stripping around the basement foundation and windows.
- Store firewood at least 20 feet from the home. Mice and ants can make their nests in wood piles and easily gain access to your home if the pile is nearby.
- Rodents can hide in clutter, so keep storage areas well organized, and store boxes off of the floor.
- Eliminate all moisture sites, including leaking pipes and clogged drains. Extra attention should be paid to kitchens and bathrooms as these areas are particularly vulnerable to cockroach infestations.
- Install door sweeps and repair damaged screens in windows.
- Screen vents to chimneys. Keep attics, basements and crawl spaces well ventilated and dry.
Winter brings enough worry about home damage with wind, snow and frost. Following these tips will help reduce the likelihood of your home experiencing other seasonal problems due to pests. When winter pests are kept outdoors, your home becomes a healthier place to host holiday parties and spend time with family, and that is what the season should be all about.
Helpful Guides and Reviews
YOUR HOMETOWN PEST EXPERTS
- Limited offer
- New residential customers only
- For all residential services throughout our service area
New Residential Customers Only Within UltraPro's Service AreaLimited Offer
Call Us TodayGuardians of Our Environment!
Pests bothering you? We’ll handle it!
If you have any questions or would like to schedule a consultation with our exterminators, please contact us via our contact information below!