Come, grow with us…
Join Our Team: Employment Opportunities
If you’re looking to make a difference in the health and well-being of your community, Ultra Pro might be the place for you! We offer a stable career opportunity that provides flexibility, a fast-paced working environment, freedom to work in the field, and the ability to help others. Our company is growing steadily and ranks high in an environment that strives to exceed customer expectations on review websites, such as Google and Home Advisor. We seek candidates with strong, ethical business values. We offer financial stability in a recession-resistant industry and the opportunity to work in a small family-owned company, making it an exciting time to work at UltraPro. Join us as we continue to grow!
We are always eager to train the right person who is motivated to start a new career, with no industry experience necessary!
UltraPro Pest Protection Benefits: Health and Financial Well-being
- Medical insurance plan options to fit your individual needs including HMO, PPO
- Prescription drug program
- Competitive compensation
- Employee referral program
- Full time, year-round employment
- Paid training and in-depth orientation
- Paid time off including paid holidays
- Flexible Schedule
- Employer-provided uniforms
- Employee recognition program
- Prizes, incentives, and advancement opportunities
What You’ll Do:
As a Service Technician who is highly motivated for success, you are willing to be creative and make new connections, while driving our company truck to each customer. A Service Technician with must be self-motivated; no experience necessary. We prefer licensed and experienced but will train the right qualified candidate.
To be a successful Service Technician you’ll be at least 18 years of age and be enthusiastic and dedicated with an eye for customer service. You’ll also have the following abilities:
- To safely move about customer locations, ascend/descend stairs and ladders to service out of the way areas, and position yourself to conduct service under/around furniture, equipment, and tight spaces
- To safely move items and equipment weighing up to 75 pounds
- To work outdoors in all weather conditions
- To have technical proficiency with computers, smartphones, etc.
- To have a valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record
- To read, write, speak, and comprehend English
- To have good oral and written communication skills
- To pay attention to detail
- To have legal eligibility to work in the U.S.
- To work a flexible schedule (between the hours of 7:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m.)
- To work some weekends
- To pass a criminal background check, drug test, and reference checks
- To have a high school degree or equivalent
Equal Opportunity M/F Employer • UltraPro is a Drug-Free Workplace • EOE, DFWP, Background Checks Required
JOB APPLICATION FORM
Please complete the form below and submit your resume. Thank you!
Call Us TodayGuardians of Our Environment!
Pests bothering you? We’ll handle it!
If you have any questions or would like to schedule a consultation with our exterminators, please contact us via our contact information below!